Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mark Campaign

As many of you know I am an Avon/Mark Representative.
I am aware too of the many programs and charities that AVON/MARK is involved in.
Here is a little clip to tell you about Violence prevention and how you can be helped.
Hope you guys enjoy the video and try to find out more about Violence of any kind and how to prevent it.
You can always take a look at my e-store and if you live in my area [morro bay,ca] feel free to contact me and I'll be more than glad to assist you.
here is the link to my website http://www.youravon.com/bgonzalez805




Si necesitan ayuda en espaniol no lo piensen mas y visiten my pagina de AVON!
Sera un placer ayudarlas con lo que necesiten saber de esta grandiosa marca de productos de belleza.


XOXO,

BreNda =p

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.