Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween night & my b-day today! Felicidades!

HI everybody I'm here to show you my last results on my halloween costume...please don't get scared! Hahahahaha! I had so much fun with all my friends and all of their kids. It was pretty surprising they weren't that afraid of my scary costume!By the way Today is my 22nd b-day! I'm so excited because I'm getting a sewing machine from my husband! I can't wait 'till we go to the store and choose the one machine I have always dremt about! Ok Here is some of the pics from Halloween Night. Hope you guys like them and please leave your comments on what would you like to see on a future! Thanks to everyone for taking some of your time to check my blog.! Ciao!

Hola a todos! Ya estoy de nuevo de regreso, con mas fotos de el resultado final de mi drisfraz para la noche de "Halloween". Me sorprendio el hecho de que los pequenitos no tuvieron miedo de mi disfraz para nada! Estubo super bien! Es lo menos que hubiese querido.
Por cierto hoy estoy celebrando mi cumpleanios numero 22! Felicidades a mi!yuppy!
jajajaja Bueno aqui les dejo algunas de las fotos de esa noche de halloween. Espero y les guste, no se asusten!jajajaja! Gracias por pasar por mi blog, si quieren pueden dejar comentarios aqui abajito y sugerencias! Gracias a todos!


SILLY ME
Photobucket

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.