Monday, November 9, 2009

B-day present / mi regalo de cumple =]

Hello Everybody! I'm here on this beautiful morning to tell you all what I got for my b-day! Well, just what my husband got for me on my b-day. I so wanted a sewing machine for christmas but I guess he wanted to surprise me earlier. I got a sewing machine! OMGosh!
I'm so in love with it. Has a lot of good fuctions and eventough I know just the basics I would love to learn more about sewing. My grandmother used to sew for other people and for us when we were little. I think I got most of my sewing knowledge from her.She's my big inspiration. I'll have to learn more about it on my free time. Right when we got home from the store, I had to use it right ? So, I ran to my bedroom and I grabbed the courtains I always wanted to cut to a smaller size so they would fit the window and started fixing them! I'm so happy with my new sewing machine, now my co-workers say they will give me their clothes so I can fix them! Hahaha!I 'll post some pics of my new sewing machine! Leave comments!

Hola a todos! Ya estoy de vuelta despues de un largo tiempo verdad? Pues vengo a contarles las nuevas noticias. Yo queria y ya le habia dicho a mi esposo que queria para esta navidad una maquina de coser. Pero creo que el me queria soprender un poco mas temprano pues me regalo una maquina de coser para mi cumple! Estoy super emocionada!Cuando llegamos de la tienda rapidamente corri a mi cuarto por unas cortinas que tenia guardadas por ya un largo tiempo y que siempre quize colgar, pero la medida era muy grande, no se miraban muy bien y las tenia que mandar a cortar. Pero como ahora ya tengo mi maquina pues decidi hacerlo yo misma!Asi que las corte y quedaron divinas!
no se mucho de coser pero se lo basico, creo que lo aprendi de mi abuela.Mi abuela era costurera cuando yo era muy chica, recuerdo que cosia para otra gente eh incluso para nosotros.Recuerdo que me hacia vestidos,disfraces, de todo lo que ella sabia hacer.La amo es mi inspiracion! Pero diganme ustedes, hay alguien en su vida que ha sido una inspiracion para hacer lo que mas aman?



Photobucket

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.