Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So today...

I've been reading about birds for the last two days...
I really want to know more about the kind of birds we treat at the animal rescue center....
I've been reading the SIBLEY Guide to birds by David Allen Sibley
I really hope to get to distinguish the kind of different avians we get at the center, I've been trying to get familiarized with the intake charts and in order to get to correctly print one out, I need to know the kind of bird OR mammal we are taking in to the center, this is why I'm reading this book.
Oh and for all those people out there...please leave a comment I would like to get to know more volunteers and their experiences...
I really love to hear from you guys!
One of my friends at the center told me there was this thing going on at Disneyland parks here in California where starting January, volunteers will get to go for one day for free to Disneyland.
I really don't know how this is going to go but I'll have to find out!
Isn't this the coolest thing ever?! Doing what you really love to do and plus getting rewarded for what you love to do!

Hope you guys have a great week!

Love,

BreNda!

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.