Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Shower Ideas

So today I decided to post some of the pictures of the baby shower my friends and I organized for one of my co-workers.
Here are some of the decorations we used.
I will tell you where we bought some of them.
I hope you like the ideas, the color we chose for the baby shower were hot pink and bright purple. We used daisies too, the colors and flowers came out really cute! The mom loved it!



we put a flower base as center piece on the tables and since the baby was born three days before the baby shower we took a pic of the baby and put some pictures of the baby and all her measurements for the guests to take home.
I think this looked very cute!




I ordered this cupcake holder from AVON. I can reuse it for other parties. It holds up to 24 cupcakes. I love it!



We also had a table for just the cake and we placed a banner on top of it.





I placed the diaper cake in a little table by the presents.I put a picture of the baby and the flowers next to them. Very cute!





I made a diaper cake for the mom. I used all newborn diapers this is why my cake came out small.

I will post a video of how I did the flower centerpieces. Very easy. and the diaper cake too. I hope you liked my ideas I would love to see yours!

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.