Friday, September 3, 2010

my bff is having a baby boy!



Today is a very exciting day for me because my friend of years is having a baby boy, we are all very excited! So with all this announced I am so excited to tell you all that I will be posting more baby shower tutorials in case you guys need ideas too.
I'll keep you posted! Have a great day!


Trans:

El dia de hoy fue un dia hermoso, pues me entere que mi mejor amiga de High School esta esperando la llegada de su primer bebe y sera nino, asi que esperen mas tutoriales de baby showers en caso de que necesiten ideas para usar.
Tengan un buen dia!

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.