Thursday, November 4, 2010

:::Halloween Festival:::

Hello everybody, I am back finally to bring you some of the pictures we took at the Halloween Festival. This year we decided to go to a festival instead of trick-or-treating and we loved it!
I went with my friend and her two little girls. My fiancĂ©e does not really like to dress up so he stayed home.=[

This was my costume, I was a clown and let me tell you there were lots of them at the festival, it was very funny, even one of my friends decided to dress her little ones as clowns and I took a picture with them, I posted it too.
Hope you like my pics from that night I really enjoyed it!

This is Chrystal, my friend's oldest daughter. She was a fairy, super cute.

This is Yajaira, she was a Skeleton Princess.

Brianna was a little witch, super funny.
She even had this super cute little back boots that made her look like a little grown up woman.

My friend's boys were little clowns and we all looked like a family of Clowns, super cute.

And this is Destiny who also wanted to take a picture with me, it was funny for them to see me dressed up like his. We all had a fun time.
 
How was you Halloween? 
Hope you had a blast with your family or friends.


No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.