Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter Fun!

I am so in love with having my hair long and this is because I have a few hats that didn't look as well with my short hair. So now that Winter is almost here I have to start using my hats and have some fun!
I love how my long hair goes with the hats I own, making my face look a little bit slimmer and longer lol. 
Here are a few of the hats I have, I bought some of them in Forever21 & Flapper Fashions Etsy Store so I will be leaving the links for you guys to enjoy!
I also have a pair of cute gloves that I just got a few days ago, hope you guys like them!



This headband caught my eye because of the color,
 I don't really know if she still has more white ones,
 but I have seen some other pearl ones that are super cute!
 You can always ask her if she still has old models available.
 I can't remember the name of the model 
I am wearing right now sorry =[




These super cute gloves will make you happy. I am in love with these.
 The color and flower detail are perfect. 
Will be definitely be wearing these this Christmas/Winter time. 
These are the Magenta Flapper Gloves and are only $12.00. 
That is why I also love this store because the prices are very affordable
 and they are very good quality. 




I purchased this knit beret last year because it was so in style 
but my hair was super short and wouldn't look 
as good as it looks now with my long hair.
This beret is super cute and Forever 21 has some other ones that
are as cute as this one.
Don't remember the exact name but it was around $8.00 when I bought it.
I see there are a lot of them with knitted flowers attached to them
which look super cute, too.



This one is super cute, I do not own it but thought you would like to know.
This one is the Knitted Rosette Beanie and is only $7.80


And finally, I bought this one at the County Fair. 
I thought it was so cute and love it!
I think it was around $5.00
Super cheap and very warm.


Hope you guys enjoyed my very short list of
funny and cute hats.
These are just the ones I like the most
and will be rocking this cold season.
Thanks for reading this post
and don't forget to leave your comments.


Much love,

Brenda ♥
















No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.