Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Ideas

Here is the link to a GREAT tutorial on how to make stocking out of old sweaters you don't need anymore and are just occupying space in your closet or basement. So I will leave you guys a link to this great blog and I hope this helps a lot. After seeing this, I will make my stockings like these ones, because I find my old red stockings boring, compared to these ones. The variance of textures and fabrics in sweaters will make them look very unique and fun in color. OK, so here is the link, I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.