Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby shower # 1

Hello! Here are some of the pictures from our baby shower, 
everything came out as planned. 
We had so much fun!
All our friends were there and we had so much fun playing all those cute baby games. 
Baby Sebastian got lots of cute presents, we are very happy.
Here are some of the pictures from the baby shower and 
how the decorations came out, really cute!
Hope you all have a great week!   ♥ 

gave cute animal beach balls to the kids, they loved them!

My best friend and her family. Baby Isaiah is so cute!


My Friend Jessica! 

My Sisters from High School, I loved them with all my heart.




This was hilarious, they matched! 


You can appreciate some of the decorations here.
Animal print balloons, and more colorful decorations.


Kids loved it!

Sebastian got lots of cute presents!

And my hubby helped me make this cute balloon decorations. 
super cute!


Everything came out perfect!
We had so much fun!

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.