Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Shower

Here are a little bit more ideas from the last post on baby shower ideas. I made these party centerpieces for my Baby boy Baby Shower. I tried to make them initially with the big orange tin pails. But since I couldn't find anymore at the only Craft Stores there is around my city, then I added 4 more of the smaller ones and added a ribbon around it to make it a little bit more fun. 

Here are the final results on my centerpieces, I made 4 of the orange ones and 4 more of the smaller ones. I hope you like my ideas! 
And HERE is the link to the tutorial on how to make these very easy and simple centerpieces. 
I personally loved the way they came out. 




I used 4 animals in the big one and only three in the smaller one.



I also added greenery to the back of the animals so it would look  more like a jungle theme.







I been also thinking on adding these to the tables.
 I just bought these adorable glass bowls at the dollar store and bought these
plastic duckies on Amazon. They were very cheap, 2 dozens for only $7.63
I don't know if I will be putting water or little white balls, I don't know about the 
water because there will be so many kids at the shower
than I don't want little accidents to happen.
Adding color dye to the water will be cute too, or maybe glitter to it.


So wait for the next post and I will be showing you how the baby shower came out
 I am very excited because I already have all the stuff and 
I am pretty sure this Shower will be very colorful
So see you guys later!







No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.