Thursday, June 30, 2011

HauteLook Website Review

                                                             HauteLook Website Review 


So I been really obsessed with this website for a month now. I love that they have pretty good deals everyday.
So the other day decided to check out the website and I was really surprised to see the sale they were having, they were having a Smashbox Cosmetics sale going on.
It was kind of late when I checked the website because most of the stuff was sold out already but I got the eyeshadow palette on Hot Date and it was only $17.00 when they are usually more than $30.00





pigmentation is great and this is my first Smashbox eye shadow palette. Very exciting!
It came with a mini eye shadow brush which I doubt will be using because I love to use my 
own regular size brushes better, but still a really good deal. 

If you guys want to check out the website, you first need to register, which is completely free of charge.
Here is the LINK to the website and I hope you find some other great deals as I do.
By the way, today I purchased a very cute necklace from a very well 
known brand and was very cheap.
As soon as it arrives in the mail I will be doing a review on the quality.
Hope you guys have a safe and great 4th of July weekend! 




No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.