Thursday, November 12, 2009

:: BLog of the month ::

I really recomend you guys go check Kari's Blog, she's got a lot of interesting crafting activities and links to differents blogs where you can find ideas as well. You'll love her Blog. Do you guys remember I told you about the sewing machine I got for my b-day?
Well, I really haven't had the money to go buy that Christmas fabric I wanted to make Christmas stockings.
I was going tru some blogs looking for Christmas ideas and I came across Kari's blog.
At the time she was doing a giveaway contest. I left my comment on her page and Guess what people?!
I won !!! Yes!!! When I logged back in and found out I was the winner I just couldn't believe it. Now, I'll be able to make those stocking I was so in love with...
I really reccomend you guys go check her blog out. She's got TONS of great ideas!!!!





Love,

BrenDa =]

Here is the link:
U Create


En esta ocasion aqui les dejo el link de un blog que me ha encantado!
Tienen muchisimas ideas de decoracionesy enlaces a otros blog en los que se pueden encontrar muchisimas mas ideas!! Les va a encantar se los aseguro!

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.