Sunday, November 14, 2010

Make up Review

One of my biggest obsessions is make up and today I would love to share with you girls my best choice for foundations. I have tried all from drugstore and high end make up. My skin is from normal to oily and my skin is acne prone which really sucks. The foundation brands that I really think  do a very good job on my skin and coverage wise are MAC and Mary Kay. MAC leaves a little bit of a cakey look on me but I always try to mix it up with my MK tinted moisturizer and I love the finished look.I also love MK's medium coverage foundation, my skin doesn't break out as bad as with other foundations. 
I didn't attach a picture of my mineral powder foundation, but I always try to use that one after my liquid foundation for a very uniform coverage and so that it lasts more throughout the day. I love these products and really recommend them for people that suffers of big pores and that are acne prone like me. 




I also bought the MAC Prep & Prime and I am kind of opinion divided, because I love how it make my foundation last but still don't like the glittery look that it leaves on my skin.I'm still waiting on my Fix Plus from Mac, will see if it works for me and very excited that it is multi use, you can also spray a little bit on your brushes to use on loose pigments! So still need to see of that one works for me. So far it looks like MAC is doing a very good job for me!
Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite brands are!



If you are interested in any MK products, don't hesitate and visit my e-store. 


Thanks for visiting my blog today!


[This review is based on my own opinion and experiences
 and I do understand that each individual person has its favorites and different points of view, remember I'm not here to tell you what to use but to give you my most honest opinion on these products, I DO NOT claim to be a make up pro or anything like that, I just blog for fun and to share my experiences with my readers. Thank you all! ]

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.