Saturday, January 21, 2012

Citrus Lane baby box

So I recently subscribed to Citrus Lane baby box, and this is basically the same concept as Birchbox or any other sampling cosmetics box. I decided to cancel my Birchbox subscription because honestly I have tons of make up and it's not like if I need to sample anymore cosmetics. I can always go to Sephora and ask for samples when needed right?
Also, for me switching to a baby sampling box helps me a lot since I'm new at all baby things. So this is why I decided to stop getting cosmetics on the mail and start receiving baby products! I'm so excited !
So in the next couple months will be reviewing this great concept.
So bare with me and wait for those great reviews coming up!
Sebastian turned 5 months on the 16th and we are starting solids. I been reading a great book and have found valuable information on making my own homemade food and valuable kitchen aid tips.
Right now you can start your monthly subscription for less! Enter code CITRUSHALF4 at checkout and get the first month of your monthly subscription for only $12.50.


The book I'm reading is "Super Baby Food" a great book to use when starting solids. What books are you mamas reading and have helped you with your baby or babies? No only feeding related but overall?
Leave a comment below.

Love,

Brenda & baby Sebastian

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.