Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh Fancy baby pocket cloth diapers!

So we are starting a whole new adventure, and it is cloth diapers. We decided to start using cloth diapers and try to go a little bit more on the green side. Plus, this brings me back memories from where I'm from (Mexico). I been trying to breastfeed and I feel good about it. 5 months and going strong. Some people try to convince me to stop doing it because of the convenience for me to have more time to do other things but I really love that bonding time with my baby when I'm nursing. I have 4 cloth diapers right now and my aunt bought baby Sebas another 3 that are on the way! Yay! 
I was skeptical about buying Sebas Zebra print diapers but let me tell you, he rocks his Zebra diapers! I love my little munchkin so much! He is my life!  
OhFancyBaby diapers have a variety of baby products, from cloth diapers, to nursing covers. 







"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your path" Proverbs 3: 5-6  

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.