Friday, November 13, 2009

Pacific Wildlife Care Center

Photobucket


Hey you all! I'm here again to tell you about my experience as a volunteer for the Pacific WildLife Care Organization. Tomorrow saturday the 14th I'm going to be attending our orientation meeting from 10-11:30 am. I'm so looking forward to meet other volunteers and the Animal Center.
This is my agenda:
 *Introduction- About Pacific Wildlife Care (15 minutes)
 *Center Volunteers-Caring for the Animals, Misc Office duties (20 minutes)
 *Phone Volunteers-Taking calls from the public (15 minutes)
 *Transport Volunteers-Transporting injured/orphaned animals to the center (15 minutes)
 *Tour of the Rehabilitation Center (25 minutes)

So there you have my agenda people, my weekend is going to be exciting. I'm still working on my Christmas Wreath and I'll upload the pictures maybe on Sunday.
Hope your weekend is even more exciting than mine. The most important thing is that you guys make the best out of everything you do. Remember "


Life is beautiful".

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.