Saturday, November 21, 2009

A little update

Hello my dear friends! =]
I'm here today to give you guys a little update with what is been going on and let me tell you I received my prize from Ucreate on Thursday afternoon and I was so excited!
I really loved all the paterns that came with it. Thank You kari I really loved all the fabric.
and to show you how excited; I'm going to share with you guys what I'm doing with it.
Since I got a sewing machine for my b-day and I didnt really have the money to buy fabric I was so excited when I received this, that I'm in the process of making stockings with my fabric and I'll look for some more ideas on how to create different Christmas ornaments.
Well, Here are the pics of what I have until now.
I'll leave you the links here so you can make your own and read the steps more carefully.
So, what do you guys think?

love,

BrenDa =]

[website where you can find the steps to make these]
http://www.sew4home.com


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.