Sunday, November 22, 2009

Inspirational Video- Kandee

Today I was so moved by this saying that I saw in twitter from Rev Run: "Somebody is in the hospital right now, begging God for the opportunity you have. Step Into Your Moment"
I am very thankful person, and I always thank God for everything he has given me but today I found it really special, today I was so inspired by this quote from Rev Run and I also found a video that really made me realize we live life once and just not because we live life once we just have to live life but live our life in the most extraordinary way we can. Everything is possible in life.
This will prove it to you,
I really want to share this video with you guys and tell you anything is possible. Yes, we can!


No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.