Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clips del cabellos para ninas

Hello Dear Readers, this time I'll show you how my hair clips came out. Really cute, aren't they?
What Do you guys think ?
I tried to take a picture of them but I guess my model was too tired so I decided to just do a quick photoshoot. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Sorry if I didn't post the steps, I just haven't had the time.

But you guys can always link to my youtube channel for the steps!

Here is the link to my channel for a video in English.







Creo que mi modelo ya estaba cansadita por eso decidi tomar estas fotos, aunque no muy claras pero eso me pasa por dejar pasar el dia y querer tomar fotos tan tarde jaja!
Espero y les gusten estas fotos mas abajo dejo mi link para que vallan a mi canal de YOUTUBE para los pasos mas detallados de como hice estos lindos prendedores.







Photobucket


Photobucket




Por favor visiten mi cuenta en youtube. para mas ideas !

No comments:

diapers.com discounts
baby items
use code:
SMAR6755
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com
shop for all your baby needs: pampers, britax car seats, davinci cribs. check out baby registry
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.